Welcome first Fall Rain.
You bring joy, fresh air, new colors and many style ideas.
Today, I was invite by a friend to a woman business meeting and heard many inspirational stories that I haven’t heard before.
I would love to share a few that really touched me deeply.
1. Be helpful to other women, don’t be a candle blower, meaning putting other women down
2. A lot of insecure people hide behind their material possesion but being kind to others shows radiantly
3. Chase your dreams as far as you can, don’t put your dreams in a box
4. There are so many possibilities out there to reach and don’t let fear stops you
5. Make Faith, family and career in order as your priority.
I hope you believe that as woman we can do anything we want as long as we are focused.
And now, the million dollar question : What did I wear today?
Vince Camuto pants are one of the best pants ever made. Its slim and clean cut makes a silhouette that fits perfectly in women’s body. I found this bright red lipstick pants and fell instantly in love. It’s adventurous yet refined style is perfect for Rock ‘N’ Roll style match with black fur vest or a formal night out with a silk blouse.
My favorite is the reversible black faux fur vest.